Based in the beautiful Eden Valley in Cumbria, up a ladder at the top of a lovely country house on a hill is where you will find Little Posy Print Company HQ. Here's a few things you should know about what goes on there:
1. The Little Posy Print Co is actually just me, Claire Lefevre, creating, drawing and painting pretty things... it's
what I love to do best.
2. My designs are inspired by life and fuelled by quite a bit of sarcasm, mixed with a nice big dollop of (sometimes forced) optimism and lots of colour and quite a lot of heart.
3. I drink tea like it's going out of fashion and I love cake but I'm really trying not to eat too much of it right now.
4. When I'm not working I can be found either walking through the lovely Cumbrian countryside with my boys, and our little wolf pack: Rufus, Lily and Molly, the Fox red Labradors. I can sometimes be found in the chicken coup with our 20 (at last count) chickens or if not then I'm in my PJs on the sofa binging on Netflix Boxsets, proibably with a roaring fire going to keep out the Cumbrian winter when it comes.
5. We left Portsmouth and City life behind in 2016, having never seen the village or the house we were moving to in the Country and have never been happier.
6. When I was younger I lived in Paris and would move back in a heart beat.
7. I couldn't do any of what I do without my bearded husband man, he's lovely even though most of the time he lives to wind me up and most of my semi abusive valentines are aimed at him... BUT he does the washing up when I'm super busy with work and I loves him!
8. My sons are my inspiration and are the funniest little boys I have ever met. When I'm having a shitty day they make my heart sing and I hope that by working my little bum off to build my dream I can teach them how important hard work is and that way, they can follow my example when they grow up and keep me in the lap of luxury when I'm old and wrinkly.
So, yeah, that's me! I hope you love my work as much as I love creating it!